Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here we go post #1

Hello computer age! I will start by saying I hate technology. However, I have had a couple of friends who blog about their sobriety and I have really seen how it would benefit me as well. I could keep a diary but I don't think my manhood could withstand that. It's much cooler to say you have a blog! I'll start by putting out there that I am 39yrs old, wife and two little girls. I have been sober since Dec.26th 2007. Yeah check your calendars. That is the day after Christmas. I'll tell that story when I have more time. This is mostly just a test to see if i have this whole blog thing down.
Peace
Fishstyx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

do i know you
welcome my man
rich c

indistinct said...

Welcome. looking forward to hearing more from you.

Banana Girl said...

Congrats Fishman! You did great. I will link you up and know that you are in a great sphere of friends. J.

Banana Girl said...

Oh, before I forget, you will want to enable the most protective comment moderation you can. We have some (and at least one) really insane hateful people in the rooms we all frequent. And if you ever get a message from him, do not be shocked. He is just very ill. J.

Unknown said...

Hey, so glad your on the blogosphere, can't wait to hear more!!! I'll add you to my blog roll!!

Peace G~*